Why hide its ip address?Hiding one's address may be useful for many reasons, including the following:
(1) Hide your ip to bypass the Hadopi
(2) Keep anonymous online
(3) Encrypt its internet connection to connect to public wifi networks
(4) Change the country's ip address to bypass government censorship
(5) Change ip address to download faster (avoid pause between 2 downloads on file hosts)
(6) Avoid your IP address being stolen and used to launch spam campaigns.
(7) Avoid being pinged at all times.
(8) Limit pop-ups and inadvertent ads.
(9) Limit the risk of an IP spoofing (IP spoofing, used especially by hackers to hide their identities during computer attacks).
(10) Finally, more pragmatically, this will allow you to override certain limits set by your employer, sites (geographical limits like on Bebo, Orkut ...), your ISPs ... like the limit of viewing on certain streaming sites, or override The limits of loading in guest on sites such as megaupload.
For all that, you just need to use a vpn which will allow you to hide IP quickly and encrypt your connection.
As I know, Flyvpn provides free VPN for many countries, but it log out every 20 minutes. If you want to keep online always, you can choose paying vpn to get over 300 ip addresses, 17 countries covered. It is more interesting to pay a few euros for a VPN and to be certain of the quality, confidentiality, security, anonymity of your data.