How to unlock and watch BBC iPlayer on Android and iOS outside the UK?Here are what you have to do in order to unlock BBC iPlayer on iOS and Android outside the United Kingdom:
1. Download and install BBC iPlayer's App for Android and iOS. You can simply search "BBC iPlayer" in AppStore or Google Play Store.
2. Get FlyVPN free App for Android and iOS from the given links. Or you can simply search "FlyVPN" in AppStore or Google Play Store to download and install the App on your device. All new users can get 14 days free membership, and by applying an invitation code: 27002031 you'll get 5 more days free membership. Here is an article about Invitation code to get 19 days free membership on VPN App for Android and iOS.
3. Choose a VPN server in the United Kingdom and connect to it.
4. After the UK VPN connection is established, you should clear cache and histroy in your device to let your device forget your real geographic location.
5. You can now enjoy the geo-restricted contents on BBC iPlayer from any country.
If you still have questions about how to unlock and watch BBC iPlayer on Android and iOS outside the United Kingdom with a free UK VPN on Android and iOS, please feel free to contact us by making a comment below.